Penny Walters is our guest on this week’s episode of Unearth A New Perspective On Risk.
Penny has been practicing astrology for 19 years and during this time she created, wrote, produced and hosted the TV pilot ‘The Stars Behind The Stars’, which got the attention of an Australian commercial TV network.
She also has 12 years’ experience as an instructional designer, where she breaks down complex information and expert knowledge into easy-to-understand concepts and converts these into engaging learning experiences.
Penny has featured on Channel 7’s The Morning Show and more recently presented her research on the topic of ‘Why astrology fell out of favour’ at the Sydney Astrological Research Society. Penny has a vision that astrology will once again be accepted as a normal part of society and used as a tool for making strategic decisions, including for risk management.
Some of the topics we discuss in this episode include:
- Why astrology is such an important topic for organisations
- Your organisation’s birth chart
- Astrology through the 5C’s
- Capability- what is this person / company capable of
- Clarity- being clear on purpose
- How astrology can help to you to make strategic decisions
- The intersection between astrology and risk management
- How astrology can teach you more about yourself and your organisation on another level that you never thought was possible
- How the birth chart can show you the inner workings of your organisation
Connect with Penny
Connect with Star Creative