If Astrology was good enough for JP Morgan and was used in the White House, then shouldn’t we be more curious about it?
Astrology can be a contentious topic, but after the large amount of interest and curiosity from our listeners on Lisa Sisson’s first episode with Penny Walter’s and her background in Astrology, Lisa agreed to let herself and Unearth be put into the hot seat to see what insights could be shared through Astrology. Here is an opportunity to listen in to Penny conducting a reading of the Birth Chart of Lisa and Unearth and see what can be shared through the Astrology lens looking at business and even risk management.
Lisa had no idea on what to expect, as she was opening herself to being part of an experiment and nothing was off the table. Even though Lisa felt vulnerable, she knew there was interest from you, our audience, on the topic and this was a safe way for you to listen in and draw your own conclusions if you think there is something within the world of Astrology.
Here are some of the themes explored while looking at Unearth’s Birth Chart and business:
- How astrology interacts with risk
- Why businesses should consider astrology when making strategic decisions
- How astrology helps you to understand what your options are as a business
- Using astrology as a timing tool
- Including astrology as a part of your toolkit for making strategic decisions
Connect with Penny
Connect with the Elemental Leaders