Gareth has also been a lecturer and trainer in entrepreneurship, digital media and law for RMIT university (Melbourne). He is inspired by Ideas that are an outward expression of his clients identity.
In this episode, Gareth shares his belief that purpose-driven businesses often do not value their most important assets: their ideas. We learn about the fundamentals of Intellectual Property (Trademarks, Copyright, and Licensing) as well as how to support your organisations most valuable resource: your people and their purpose driven ideas!
Other themes we discuss include:
- How you can protect all of your marketing effort and most valuable assets
- How IP empowers others by bringing better ideas into the world
- How identity helps to build powerful intellectual property
- When you should consider protecting your most visible asset- your brand
- Using a map to navigate Intellectual property
- Learning more about the protection and valuation of your IP
Connect with Gareth
Connect with the IP Assist