This is the pilot episode of the new podcast series, Unearth A New Perspective On Risk, which aims to lift the lid on risk and rip it apart to help give you a new perspective.
In this short introduction, your host Lisa Sisson, founder of Risk Consultancy, Unearth, shares the “why” behind launching this podcast and what you can expect to learn from the series. Some of the topics she covers include:
- Finding the hidden treasures and opportunities within risk for those that dare to seek them
- Recognising that many people get caught up in the smoke and mirrors of risk and often fear the consequences, which can become a barrier to finding the opportunities
- Through guest interviews, showcasing stories and insights of different aspects of risk
- Understanding what people and businesses are ultimately trying to achieve – to protect and care for what is most important to us – our people, places and things that we value the most; or that we have a responsibility to protect
- Introducing Unearth’s unique approach to risk; their S4R risk system and their PROTECT framework