Last year I had the pleasure of being interviewed by Chris Cubbage on his show, MySec.TV. It was such an interesting discussion I reciprocated the offer for Chris to share his own incredible story on this episode.
Today, Chris is Director and Executive Editor for MySecurity Media and principal consultant with Amlec House. Chris is the author of Corporate Security in the Asia Pacific Region, Security Risk Management in Corporate Governance and publisher of Cyber Risk Leaders by Shamane Tan. As I mentioned prior, Chris is the host of MySec.TV, plus the Cyber Security Weekly Podcast and editor of the Australian Cyber Security Magazine and Cyber Risk Leaders Magazine. So, a very busy person, having many interesting conversations with local and international guests.
Though on this episode, Chris takes us back 30 or so years to share where his fascination with technology was ignited, within his time in the WA Police Force. Chris had a remarkable 15 years in policing, including as a Homicide Detective and Australian Crime Commission Senior Investigator. So listen in as Chris shares the chapters in his life, including:
- Chris’s sliding door moment.
- How the Claremont serial killings was defining in Chris’s life.
- His concerns on leadership, especially government and global leadership… where is Australia going?
- How executives are facing with fatigue, disengagement and cultural challenges.
- And of course, a little technology.
Connect with Chris
Connect with MySec.TV