Unearth Technologies attended the ADM Congress held 26-27 February at the Hyatt Hotel, Canberra with the theme ‘What does government want of industry?’
The program included speeches, panel discussions from senior Government Ministers and Defence officials, plus workshops to cover key Defence developments, capability innovations, project management, Defence procurement and planning for the future.
- Responding to a changing Fiscal Environment
- Foreign Military Sales (FMS) – Panel Discussion
- Communication between Government and Industry
- Positioning industry for emerging challenges
- Government Defence Policy Panel
- Exposing SME’s to the global marketplace
- Shipbuilding Forum
- Anzac Class frigate upgrade program
- Submarines – transition from old to new capabilities
- 2013-2014 Defence Budget Predictions
- Future Defence Capability
Unearth enjoys the opportunity to participate in these types of events to hear Customers’ challenges and also how they use current technology capabilities available to them. That knowledge in combination with determining what capabilities are currently available within Australia, assist Unearth in focusing on technology capabilities that can complement, enhance and reduce technology limitations that are impacting customers.