I often hear people talk about the power of partnerships and collaboration, but the reality is that many organisations struggle to do this well. That is the reason I asked international speaker, best-selling author and marketing strategist, Katrina McCarter, to join us in special episode of Unearth A New Perspective On Risk Podcast.
Katrina shares her unique perspective on partnerships, and she also shares her own amazing story. Even from a young age, Katrina learned the importance of hard work and having big dreams. She learned to not listen to the ‘nah sayers’ and to back herself to see what she was made of. From Katrina’s marketing background to becoming an entrepreneur of multiple businesses, Katrina’s track record speaks for itself, as she has shared a stage in Paris with Audible, Facebook and Google, and in New York won the prestigious ‘You Take the Cake’ best speaker award at the influential M2Moms conference. For five consecutive years from 2017 Katrina has been a finalist in B&T’s Women in Media Awards, thanks to the insights, relatable strategies, and humour she brings to business and which she shares with audiences around the world.
One of Katrina’s core beliefs is you are one marketing partnership away from the business success you want.
So, join us as we discuss the artform and power of collaboration and partnerships, including:
- Missing opportunities.
- Being creative, including ‘outside the box’ thinking as one global brand turned a problem into a collaboration and partnership success.
- How partnerships can come in all shapes and sizes.
- The importance of people and relationships. It seems obvious, but we still often get it wrong.
- Understanding your value when entering a partnership.
- Teams competing when they should be collaborating. The risk of disengagement.
Connect with Katrina
Connect with Partnership Mastery